Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gil Selasky at Toyota of Plano

In November I purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry from Gil Selasky at Toyota of Plano.  I had intended to mention to my neighbors that November and December is a good time to purchase a new car.  It is now December 13 and have let too much time pass.  However, before December is over, I want to share with my neighbors that I got good service from Gil Selasky at Toyota of Plano and that Toyota of Plano did live up to their advertisements.  I was very pleased with both Gil Selasky and Toyota of Plan.

When I told Gil Selasky that I preferred a different type of suspension on my Camry, he knew exactly where in the large Toyota car lot there was a car to my liking.  He was very knowledgeable.  He did not have to look up the location in a computer.   He did not ask anyone else.  Gil Selasky knew his inventory.  He was very capable and helpful.  He connected my phone to the blue tooth system in my car.  That was great!

I delayed in recommending Mr. Selasky.  Don't you delay in shopping.  There are business reasons for car dealerships to push for sales in November and December.  I will also mention that when I went shopping there was a great selection.  If you wait, your selection might diminish.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment